Sunday 20 January 2013

Pastel Tribal


Polishes used:
Snowcone- Orly
A Crewed Interest- Essie
Black- Art Deco

So back in September I wussed out of doing a tribal design during a 31 day challenge, but I kept seeing amazing designs since then mostly on Pinterest so I decided to revisit the idea and this is what I came up with. I am super happy with how it turned out, it was bright and vibrant and everyone kept using the term Pop Art to describe it.

 

 Of course I am a silly bunny and forgot to save picture of my right hand which had all different designs from the left. Oops! 
 

6 comments:

  1. Cute - very fashion trendy nails ;o). Xoxo V.V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this tribal nail art. The colors you chose are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! I would like to open cosmetology salon. Do you have an experience in this business? There are too many options in beauty salon equipment. Could you give me an advise? What companies are more reliable to buy Facial scrubber brush and mini towel warmer cabinet?

    ReplyDelete
  4. To get a higher hype to your facebook account, People spend funds to Buy Facebook Followers to very easily have exposure online. ordering facebook followers

    ReplyDelete