Sunday, 20 January 2013

Pastel Tribal


Polishes used:
Snowcone- Orly
A Crewed Interest- Essie
Black- Art Deco

So back in September I wussed out of doing a tribal design during a 31 day challenge, but I kept seeing amazing designs since then mostly on Pinterest so I decided to revisit the idea and this is what I came up with. I am super happy with how it turned out, it was bright and vibrant and everyone kept using the term Pop Art to describe it.

 

 Of course I am a silly bunny and forgot to save picture of my right hand which had all different designs from the left. Oops! 
 

5 comments:

  1. Cute - very fashion trendy nails ;o). Xoxo V.V.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Blog :)

    You are invited to my "International Giveaway by Born Pretty Store".
    http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/03/international-giveaway-by-born-pretty.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this tribal nail art. The colors you chose are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These colors look beautiful together!!

    ReplyDelete