Thursday 11 October 2012

Hmm....Not Impressed.



So I bought a few things from Born Pretty in July, and they JUST got here last week. I asked several times for my money back and they kept asking me to wait, shipping was slow due to the Olympics, (which ended months ago). But really, three MONTHS for shipping?!

Needless to say I was very relieved and excited to get my order. I decided to try the yellow stamping polish I had purchased from them. Here are the results:


What the heck is that?! I expected a super opaque formula like with Konad, this was nothing like it. In fact I have regular polishes that do a better job than this.

I emailed them describing all the problems I had and they had the decency to apologize (and bring up the damn Olympics for the 6th time...) but I really don't know if I would order from them again. Certainly not what they deem to be "stamping" polish.

1 comment:

  1. I don't know how the olympics can affect you in Montreal, unless their staff were away competing??

    ReplyDelete