Thursday 9 February 2012

Flower Mani


Polishes Used:
Mellow Yellow- Sally Hansen
Fuchsia Power- Sally Hansen
Lacey Lilac- Sally Hanen
Mermaids Tears- OPI


1. Paint your base coat and when dry paint messy ovals. 
2. Wait a few minutes and add centers to the flowers.


3. Add your leaves.
4. Out line everything in black polish with a long whispie brush.
5. Top Coat!



These are the brushes I used. The bigger one for the flowers and the whispie one for the leave and the outlining. Both were purchased from an art store.
Remember to clean them in polish remover after!

My tip:
I am right handed to my left nails always come out way better than my right! I only attempt the ring finger on my right hand to match. : )

1 comment:

  1. Looks cool and simple. I will try it.

    mywickedlittletown.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete